1. How to Book
1. When would you like to Stay?
Choose your prefered holiday date and duration.
- Weeks commencing Saturday (or Fridays, subject to availability).
- Weekends commencing (Friday to Monday, 3 nights).
- Midweeks commencing (Monday to Friday, 4 nights).
2. What style of lodge would you like?
Choose your prefered lodge style.
3. Check the Price?
- For one week holiday (7 nights), please use the Tariff Page
(Prices are per lodge per week)
- For short breaks, please call for price and availability information.
Call the Reservations Office on 01239 710174,  or
Email the Reservations Office with preferred short break dates
4. Choose any additional requirements
- Linen hire is available at £6.00 per bed.
(but duvets and pillows are provided in all lodges).
- Cots are available to hire at £6.00 per week (ordered in advance).
- Highchairs are also available at £6.00 per week (ordered in advance).
- We have lodges available where well behaved pets are welcome.
Subject to acceptance of the Booking conditions.
Book by calling the Reservations Office on 01239 710174.
- A deposit of £80.00 will confirm a booking, with the balance
payable within 48 days of arrival.
- The easiest way to pay is by debit card or credit card
at the time of booking.
- Our preferred method of payment is Maestro (Switch) or Delta.
- If you wish to pay by credit card a 2% surcharge is payable.
For Card payments call the Reservations Office on 01239 710174.
- Alternatively, cheque deposits are accepted with a completed
Reservation Form, or covering letter.
Contact us by email or by phone on 01239 710174